TDS Meter, Sonkir TDS01 3-in-1 TDS/EC/Temp Meter, Digital Water Quality Tester for Drinking Water Purity Test, Swimming Pools, Aquariums, Hydroponics, Measure 0-9999ppm (Yellow)
TDS Meter, Sonkir TDS01 3-in-1 TDS/EC/Temp Meter, Digital Water Quality Tester for Drinking Water Purity Test, Swimming Pools, Aquariums, Hydroponics, Measure 0-9999ppm (Yellow) by Sonkir at Budin Consult. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Backlight Warning Function Refer to the international standard, TDS value of 40 is the critical point for the purity of water. The lower the TDS
Refer to the international standard, TDS value of 40 is the critical point for the purity of water. The lower the TDS level, the purer the water.
If TDS value is above 40, normally it indicates the water is very likely unsuitable for drinking, and hence the backlight of the LCD will turn out to be red while the test result of TDS is above 40.
However, the water with TDS value below 40 does not necessarily mean it is drinkable since there are various factors (e.g. bacteria amount) would determine whether the water is safe or not.
Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) Function
Since TDS value would be affected by temperature, this meter is equipped with Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) function for the highest accuracy purpose.
TDS: 0 - 9999 ppm (parts per million)
Conductivity: 0 - 9999 µs/cm
Degrees Celsius: 0 - 99°C
Degrees Fahrenheit: 32 - 210°F
Accuracy: ±2% F.S
Battery: CR2032, DC3V; 230mAh
Working Temperature: 32 - 122°F
Net Weight: 1.45oz(41g)
Size: 6.39 x 1.16 x 0.64 inches
How to Use
Step 1: Take off the protective cap and press ON/OFF button
Step 2: Immerse the meter electrode into the solution and gently stir
Step 3: Wait for the reading to stabilize and check the reading
Step 4: After finishing, clean the electrode by pure or distilled water and dry it before replacing the cap
Step 5: Press the ON / OFF button for 2 seconds to turn off manually
- Industry-leading 12-Month Money Back Warranty
- After-sale Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Features & Highlights
- Accurate and Reliable: This advanced meter features Automatic Temperature Compensation(ATC) which means it automatically compensates for solution temperatures within a range of 32～122℉, and is equipped with a high-quality titanium alloy probe to ensure you get a accurate and reliable reading without any worry
- 3-in-1 Function: It is designed to test TDS(Total Dissolved Solids) and EC(Electrical Conductivity) of water for the purpose of purity. Temperature of water could also be examined. Measuring range: TDS: 0 - 9999 ppm; conductivity: 0 - 9999 µs/cm; temperature: 32 - 210°F/ 0 - 99°C; accuracy: ±2% F.S
- LCD Backlight Design: The meter uses low-power backlight technology to easily test water at night and in dark places. In addition, it can also be used to distinguish between drinking water and non-drinking water. Red backlight (ppm>40) means this is non-drinking water
- Easy to Use: Turn on the TDS meter and gently stir the water, then a stable reading will automatically lock on the LCD within seconds. The meter will be switched off automatically while it is not in use for 2 minutes
- Wide Applications: It is widely applied to science laboratory, school education, commercial manufacture, industrial pollution control, agriculture etc. It can be used to test the standard of household drinking water, RO system, swimming pool, aquarium and other related areas
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.5 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|