Sonkir pH Meter, Advanced Digital pH Tester/Water Quality Tester for Drinking Water, Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Spas, Aquarium, Hydroponics, ATC Function, 0.01 Resolution Backlit LCD Display (Yellow)
Sonkir pH Meter, Advanced Digital pH Tester/Water Quality Tester for Drinking Water, Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Spas, Aquarium, Hydroponics, ATC Function, 0.01 Resolution Backlit LCD Display (Yellow) by Sonkir at Budin Consult. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The pH meter features Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) function which means it will automatically compensate the temperature of solution
The pH meter features Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) function which means it will automatically compensate the temperature of solution within a range of 32～122℉, provide you a much more accurate and stable pH value to read.
Easy to Use:
You just need to remove the protective cap, turn on the meter and drop the glass probe in the solution without exceeding the immersion line (cap lip), stir gently and wait for a few minutes till the reading gets stabilized.
Easy to Calibrate:
All pH meters are well calibrated by manufacturer and the package comes with one pH6.86 and 4.01 buffer powder for calibration in the near future, just prepare each standard buffer solution in a 250ml beaker with distilled water, follow the instructions, use the provided mini screwdriver to adjust the trimmer potentiometer until the reading corresponds to relative packet value.
● Measuring Range: 0.00 ~ 14.00 pH.
● Resolution: 0.01 pH.
● Accuracy: ±0.1 pH.
● Temperature Compensation: 32 ~ 122℉.
● Use Environment: RH 95%, 32 ~ 122℉.
● Calibration Method: trimmer potentiometer.
● Battery: 4×1.5V LR44 (AG-13).
● Product Size: 150mm x 30mm x 20mm.
● Weight: 51g.
1. Be careful with the fragile glass probe of meter when in use.
2. Rinse the glass probe with distilled water and gently wipe it dry after each use before storage.
3. The meter is required to be re-calibrated in these situations that it has been used (laid) for a long time from the last calibration, frequent use, erratic readings or has been used in particularly toxic conditions.
1 x pH Meter
1 x Carrying Case
1 x Mini Screwdriver
2 x pH Buffer Packets
1 x User Manual
- Industry-leading 12-Month Money Back Warranty
- After-sale Service: email@example.com
Features & Highlights
- SENSITIVE AND RELIABLE: The instrument has an automatic temperature compensation (ATC) function that automatically compensates for solution temperatures in the 32 to 122°F temperature range and is equipped with high-sensitivity electrode sensors to ensure accurate and reliable results.
- SIMPLE OPERATION: You just need to remove the protective cap, turn on the meter and drop the glass probe in the solution without exceeding the immersion line (cap lip), stir gently and wait for a few minutes till the reading gets stabilized.
- LCD BACKLIGHT DESIGN: The meter uses low-power backlight technology and extends battery life. Measures liquid pH values with a range of 0-14, +/- 0.1 pH accuracy, and 0.01 LCD screen resolution allows you to easily read.
- WIDE APPLICATIONS: Great for science laboratory, school education, commercial manufacture, industrial pollution, agriculture, drinking water, RO system, tap water, spas, hot tub, swimming pool, fish pond, aquarium, hydroponics and homemade beer, kombucha making etc.
- WHAT YOU GET: 100% Satisfaction or Your Money Back. 1 x pH Meter, 1 x Carrying Case, 1 x Mini Screwdriver, 2 x pH Buffer Packets, 1 x User Manual, Sonkir's 12-month limited warranty, 90 days money back policy and 24h/7d friendly customer service.
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.6 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Sonkir, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: BLU7001, ean: 5662252287605,
The Blue lab Probe Care Kit contains everything you need to clean, hydrate and calibrate pH probes as well as clean and test conductivity (ppm) probes. Probe cleaning and correctly storing pH probes ensures you get the most accurate readings possible...
By Hach Company
Excessive amounts of nitrate or nitrite in water can cause infant death, adult illness, and can produce spontaneous abortion in cows. Some wells contain high levels of nitrate. When water contains high nitrate levels, nitrites are often present in lo...
By Ade Advanced Optics
mpn: ade055, ean: 0704405061740,
Ade Advanced Optics RHB-55ATC is a well built 0-55% Brix Refractometer with Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC). This unit can be used for measuring the sugar levels of Sorbets, Smoothie Concentrates, Juice Concentrates, Soda Concentrates, BIG B...
mpn: CM5050-BK, ean: 0853635002112,
The iReliev Square Series Electrode Pads offer the highest quality of reusable gel so that they last longer. With proper care, this premium grade electrode with last up to 30 uses each with proper care. These pads are highly conductive and provide ex...
mpn: Eco-021, ean: 0185098000634,
Eco-Patch® White Cloth Backed Electrodes 2.0" x 2.0" square with black carbon conductor and US Made Covidien® Gel Adhesive for use with most stimulators and Massagers Designed for personal use. The US Made Gel Adhesive is well known to provide mult...
mpn: TSYR1000-40, ean: 0640265453892,
Perfect companion for TENS, Massage, or Muscle Stimulation. An Electrical Muscle Stimulator (EMS) is used for the purposes of encouraging local blood circulation, contraction and relaxation of the muscles and treatment of several types of muscle tend...
mpn: 43234-2222, ean: 0701988734672,
Product : Self-Adhesive TENS Electrodes Massage Gel Pads ,Small & Large Size Combo 12-Pack, adhesive electrodes for TENS / EMS / electrotherapy Features: UNIVERSALLY-COMPATIBLE: For all TENS unit machine, EMS tens unit and electric pulse stimul...
By HM Digital
mpn: ZT-2, ean: 0729440633578,
How Pure is Your Water? A TDS meter is an inexpensive and convenient digital tool to instantly check your overall water quality. TDS = Total Dissolved Solids, which is any salt, metal or mineral in the water. With the push of a button, the ZT-2 can t...
mpn: 164M, ean: 0317163131640,
The API POND MASTER TEST KIT Pond Water Test Kit provides everything you need for regular testing of your pond water or even tap water. This complete pond test kit measures the most important levels, including pH, ammonia, nitrite and phosphate to ma...
By Test Assured
mpn: TDSKIT001, ean: 0806800159272,
Our Complete Water Analysis Test Kit +TDS Meter includes ALL 10 of our at home water tests and meter in one affordable package. This one kit will test for all of the following contaminants and elements: -10 Minute Lead Test -Pesticide Test -Bacteria...