Dwyer A-605 Air filter kit - Adapts Any Standard Magnehelic Gauge for use as an Air Filter Gauge
Super Savings Item! Save 33% on the Dwyer A-605 Air filter kit - Adapts Any Standard Magnehelic Gauge for use as an Air Filter Gauge by Dwyer at Budin Consult. MPN: A-605. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Dwyer A-605 air filter kit enables any Dwyer Series 2000 Magnehelic differential pressure gauge to be used an air filter gauge. An air filter
The Dwyer A-605 air filter kit enables any Dwyer Series 2000 Magnehelic differential pressure gauge to be used an air filter gauge. An air filter gauge measures air pressure differentials, enabling the operator to determine when a filter is in need of replacement or repair. The kit includes an aluminum surface-mounting bracket, aluminum tubing, two static pressure tips, two molded plastic vent valves, and mounting hardware.
Dwyer Instruments manufactures measurement and control instruments, including pressure gauges, flow meters, level instrumentation, temperature instrumentation, and air quality monitors. The company, founded in 1931, is headquartered in Michigan City, IN.
What's in the Box?
- Aluminum surface mounting bracket
- (2) 5'/1.5m lengths of 1/4" aluminum tubing
- (2) static pressure tips
- (2) molded plastic vent valves
- Mounting hardware
Features & Highlights
- Kit adapts any Dwyer Magnehelic gauge for use as an air filter gauge to perform air filter monitoring
- Designed for use with Dwyer Series 2000 Magnehelic differential pressure gauge
- Kit includes mounting bracket, aluminum tubing, static pressure tips, molded vent valves, and hardware
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.2 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|