490A-6-NIST Dwyer Wet/Wet Handheld Digital Manometer with NIST, 0 to 200 psi (0 to 1379 kPa)
490A-6-NIST Dwyer Wet/Wet Handheld Digital Manometer with NIST, 0 to 200 psi (0 to 1379 kPa) by Dwyer at Budin Consult. MPN: 490A-6-NIST. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Series 490A Hydronic Differential Pressure Manometer. Liquid & Gas Pressure Measurement, ±0.5% FS Accuracy. The SERIES 490A Hydronic Differential
Features & Highlights
- Model 490A-6-NIST: Dwyer Wet/Wet handheld digital manometer, 0 to 200 psi (0 to 1379 kPa) with NIST Certificate of Calibration
- Up to 0.5% accuracy. Seven user-selectable English and metric units.
- Stores up to 40 readings for later recall. Backlight for use in dim areas.
- Digital dampening for low pressure - high resolution logging accuracy. Automatic resolution adjustment for finer control
- Applications: Chiller to coils for freeze protection; Hydronic valve balancing; Measure pressure drop across pumps; Valves to determine valve position