220V Input Power RK2672AM Withstand Hi-pot AC/DC 0-5KV AC20mA DC10mA 100VA Tester
220V Input Power RK2672AM Withstand Hi-pot AC/DC 0-5KV AC20mA DC10mA 100VA Tester by Voltage Testers at Budin Consult. MPN: 142002. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Model: RK2672AM Description: Klgital display with remote control Test Voltage (AC): 0~5KV +/-5% Test Voltage (DC): 0~5KV +/-5% Leakage Current
Description: Klgital display with remote control
Test Voltage (AC): 0~5KV +/-5%
Test Voltage (DC): 0~5KV +/-5%
Leakage Current (AC): 0~2/20mA +/-5%
Leakage Current (DC): 0~2/10mA +/-5%
Timing (s): 0~99s; Manual control
Input Voltage: 220V
Weight: 11KG （24lbs）
Read the following items carefully before operating RK267 series voltage withstand test instrument
1. Use three-hole power supply plug and insure GND connection well.
2. GND port and power supply GND port should be connected well
3. Wear insulation glove, stand on insulation mat
4. Anti-clockwisely circumvolve "V-ADJ" rotary switch to the maximum before turn on test instrument.
5. Before preset all functions, reset instrument
6. Don't connect test port and test wire when doing test
7. Don't connect HV output port with shield box or GND wire to avoid instrument damage.
8. Operate carefully to avoid hazard when take the remote test.
9.The instrument must be placed on the worktable of conductive materials
10.The operator can not wear clothes with metal decoration or wear metal accessories
11.When the tester is in the test conditions, the test line, the test probes, output end , and the test objects are all with high pressure, do not touch!
Withstand Hi-Pot Tester - RK2672AM
1×Withstand voltage test equipment
1×High voltage test bar
1×Remote control test bar
Features & Highlights
- RK267 series voltage withstand test instruments are for general- purpose HV test operation.
- It can be widely used for voltage withstand test in electrician's assistant instrument,etc.
- Environmental temperature 0~40℃
- Relative dumidity≤75%
- We also offer 2670AM 2671AM 2674AM