120g 0.1mg Digital Analytical Balance Scale for Laboratories from U.S. Solid
On Sale Now! Save 2% on the 120g 0.1mg Digital Analytical Balance Scale for Laboratories from U.S. Solid by U.S. Solid at Budin Consult. MPN: USS-DBS5. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Analytical scales measure changes in the sub-milligram range, which means that it works with quantities that are very small. Such small quantities
Features & Highlights
- USE: Analytical scales measure changes in the sub-milligram range, meaning they work with very small quantities. Such small quantities can be affected by the slightest of things, like a breeze or humidity, which is why almost all analytical scales come with a draft shield
- PRECISION: In experiments, precision in measurement is extremely important because adding or subtracting even a microgram can result in different things. So precision is critical for any experimentation. This scale measures weights that range up to 120g, with the precision of 0.1mg.
- FEATURES: It is fully electronic and it allows the user to read the measure from the LCD screen that has a convenient blue backlight. You can also switch between units; so if the metric system is not right for you, you can choose ounces or carats as measuring units. It has a RS-232 interface for linking your computer to it to allow serial data exchange between them.
- APPLICABLE: Any environment where measurement of very small quantities is required.
- SHIPS FROM CLEVELAND, OHIO, USA - EXPEDITED SHIPPING AVAILABLE
|Item Weight:||15.87 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.66 x 13.78 x 13.78 inches|
|Package Weight:||19.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.9 x 13.2 x 13.2 inches|